Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stampin' B's - Easter Basket/Wreath

Good week and bad week. I bought a new chest for my craft room and hubby helped me rearrange some storage pieces and I'm so much happier with it now. I have my craft table all cleaned off and can actually work on it now. That's a real plus!!

For the bad part of my week, I was in the utility room last night, opened a cabinet door and knocked over a new bottle of Pine Sol which fell to the floor, cracked the lid into and spilled about half the bottle on my floor and into the grout. This was at bedtime so hubby and I had to stay up late cleaning and cleaning. It smells clean this morning but I don't think that will be good for the grout.

 This week at the Stampin' B's Design Team , Lois asked us to use a square, a circle, and an oval on our card. I decided to make a wreath for my circle, my card and the brick wall  are square, and the eggs are oval. I found the  basket and egg punch at T.J. Maxx for $3.99....pretty good deal. I used the brick wall embossing folder and I used 2 circle scallop die cuts cut together to get my circle . The greenery is a Sizzix branch w/leaves die cut.
Hope you'll join us. Just use the inlinkz tool to list your card or project.

I'm entering these challenges:
Little Red Wagon-Easter
Stampin' Royalty #67-Spring has Sprung

Recipe:
Stamps: None-computer generated sentiment
Paper: PTI white cardstock, scraps for other
Accessories: Martha Stewart Easter Egg Basket punch, pink satin ribbon, Spellbinders circle scallop nestabilities, Spellbinders nested pennants die cut (banner), Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades-brick wall embossing folder, Sizzix branch with leaves die cut 

20 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally adorable!! Love the DP basket and foliage it is on :) Lovely card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I hope your grout survives!! And you got a clean room? WOW! Now........I love your card. Great colors for the basket and eggs, love the layout. A punch for $3.99? How fabulous!!

pam124 said...

Wow, my little bottle spilling Benzi. Are you sure it wasn't of an alcoholic type????? You must have been a little tipsy to come up with this really unique creation this week. I love how you cleverly used the shapes for the challenge. The little oval eggs in the basket are adorable and I love the ef b/g, your cool circular image and beautiful bow. I have to be nice to you on your blog, but on SCS I'm letting loose on you girl!! Good to visit your blog again. Great job on zee challenge!

Emily Keaton said...

How delightful, Benzi!! I love all that pastel goodness against the fresh white card base. I spy that bargain punch in action--such a lucky find! Way to go fitting in all three shapes in this delightful card. I hope your fresh pine scent doesn't ruin the grout.

Basslady said...

sweety!

your creation is incredible beautiful!

fantastic idea with the nesti-frame and the leaves around the basket!

LOVE IT!!!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Joanne (jojot) said...

gosh..now that you are all organized, would you like to come help me????? Believe me when I say that I need help!!!!

Anyhoooooo...back to the card....what a sweet Easter Card...love the layers of white and the sweet basket.....a spring delight

Carol L said...

That cute little punch was quite the bargain and I love it! This card is just as cute as they get, with that adorable little basket and all those eggs!
That must have been a heck of a job cleaning all that piney stuff off your floor when you were ready for bed! Don't you just hate that?! Well, at least your craft room is organized - that's vital for your sanity.........if you're anything like me :)

ZULNOE said...

Hermosa, felicidades! besos

Davi said...

Hi Benzi, I hope the Pine Sol smell fades soon and doesnt stain your grout! Must be one of those weeks for everyone:) Your card is soooo very pretty. Love the texture and dimension. Cool punch for a real deal:) Have a great day.

Carol Hurlock said...

Benzi you just keep coming up with all these fantastic CAS cards. How do you do it. I love love love the punches on this. This card is just so sweet and full of yummy details.

Debzi333 said...

Ohh so sweet !! Just the perfect card for Easter! Oh you bargain hunter!! ;) Lovely card, Benzi!!

snugs!

Bonnie said...

Great job with all those shapes and it still looks clean & simple! I love it!

Georgeann Manning said...

oh, this is so cute! It's almost like it's own little Easter egg hunt! fun card! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun card - love that pink ribbon~

Pam~ said...

Beautiful card and colors! This is a the perfect Easter card Benzi!

STASIA SLOMA said...

very cute! love that little basket! thank you for playing along with us at the Stamping Royalty "spring" challenge!

Lynne in NI said...

Lovin your new punches, what a bargain!

Hands On said...

Love all the nesties. Beautiful card. So glad you played with Stampin' Royalty this week.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, I didn't even recognize the brick wall embossing folder! I was focusing on that pretty basket and eggs, and the rock bottom price you paid for it. :) So sweet!

Lynne in NI said...

Hi Brenda ... congratulations on being top pick over at Little Red Wagon!