Sunday, August 29, 2010

Let it Snow-For FS Bobbiesgirl


Today Carol aka Bobbiesgirl is being honored as Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers. She has a wonderful gallery of cards to choose from to case but I saw her 'Friendly Snowman' creation and that was it! My sister gave me this stamp and it is my all time favorite stamp. I loooooooovvveeeeeee snowmen!!! I kept it very simple..stamped my image twice and popped on dimensionals, added some greenery and a sentiment and that's it. I love it and have another Christmas card finished!

Stamps: Rubber Cottage-Let it Snow
Outlines Rubber Stamp Co. (greenery)
Stampin'Up!Delightful Decorations (sentiment)
Ink: SU Night of Navy
white cardstock from LSS

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh, fabby card Benzi ... I'm not surprised that's your favourite stamp, he sure is a stunner!