Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Cards I Have Received From Stamper Friends

Quickly posting some beautiful Christmas cards I have received from wonderful stamper friends on Splitcoaststampers and some blogging friends. There is also a card from my talented sister in here. Of course, this picture does them no justice.  I love each one and will post them individually on Splitcoaststampers to my albums when time permits. Then, you can really see how gorgeous they are. Thanks to everyone and hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

BTW, some stampers know how much I love sheep so I tied a bow around mine on their necks and got them in the photo. :-)

9 comments:

Shirley said...

Duh Me! I should have thought of that. LOLOL Very pretty cards too! Merry Christmas!!

Carla S. said...

Meery Christmas, Brenda! Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow! We will definitely have to get together in 2012 - we are so close!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Merry Xmas Benzi

Hussena said...

wow that's a lot of cards!!!and they all are so lovely....wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas:)

NanaConnie said...

They're all beautiful, Benzi. Love the sheep, too. Having them there is perfect for a Christmas display. Merry Christmas, my friend.

Marianne said...

How lovely, and I bet it's very inspiring, too!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Marianne

Carol Hurlock said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours. May the blessings of the season fill your heart with joy and love.

Well look at this. I see someone who is loved by a lot of card makers. Not only do you love sheep, but I hear it that you love snowman too!!! I laughed so hard when I read you pm to me on SCS about your card-you silly girl. I am so happy you are enjoying that card-it was one that really spoke to my heart and I couldn't have put it in any better hands!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ooo, ooo, I see my card up front! LOL I just showed my girls "this is Benzi's house, and these are the cards she received; THERE'S MINE!" They patronize me and say, Oh, that's nice, Mom. ;)

I can see you have many friends in this card making world, and no wonder: you are kind, thoughtful, classy, funny and talented. Glad you are my friend!

Ellen Taylor said...

Beautiful group of cards! Thanks for the beautiful card I received from you! It made my day!
Hugs!