Monday, February 20, 2012

Lilies

My weekend started really well with a trip to the scrapbook store where I found many new crafting goodies....bought some and left plenty there. Two of the things I bought were a couple of punches to make a lily flower (not used on this card, of course). Maybe I'll get to use it soon.

This pretty, stamped lily is for the Friends of Speedy TV (FOSTV) challenge to use at least three punches. My lily image is from  Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company  Blessings set. I love it and it is fun to color. This challenge can be found at Home of Speedy TV.

My punches:
  • Martha Stewart Wildflowers border punch
  • Martha Stewart ribbon/bow punch
  • Fiskars Decorative Corner Lever Punch-circles 
The paper is Mark's Finest Paper, A Heinrich Company-Premium Heavy White and Florida Peach cardstock
I added 2 green pearls and a rhinestone on the bow.

I found a new challenge I want to enter: Always Crafting--Creative Mondays #2-Anything Goes
Also, The Crazy Challenge #107 is to use a punch or die. I used three punches that I listed above.
Stampin' Sisters in Christ #127-Your image must be or include a flower

Thanks for visiting...have a great week.

15 comments:

Hussena said...

This is such a beautiful card i love the different punches you have used and the image is so lovely as well...fab coloring!!

NanaConnie said...

So spectacular and elegant, Benzi! Love the die cut and the color.

Dr Sonia S V said...

I love to see punch craft lilies -- do make them fast Benzi!!

nwilliams6 said...

What a great way to start a weekend - a trip to the craft store - one of my fav things to do. Love the colors on this card Benz and, of course, I love the punchez!!!! I am loving the way you are doing these flower cards - look for a case from me soon! Hugz!!!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Brenda! I love the bright ornge and the beautiful lilies! Lucky you to have a trip to the LSS! I haven't found one here, yet!

Bonnie said...

The lilies are colored so beautifully! Beautiful frames too. I love the scallopy punched edges!

Basslady said...

hun, love the fresh summer-like colours and your wonderfully coloured image! GREAT job!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Marisa said...

Beautiful lilies and punch. Loving the orange :) Got your happy mail too - thank so much (((hugs)))

Ravengirl said...

Thi s turned out really cute! I think the bow punch you added to the lily stems is quite clever!

Carol L said...

WOW! This is really pretty with that HOT orange color!! I love the punched edges and that cute little punched bow! Gorgeous!!

Pam~ said...

I'm lovin' the color you used on this stunning card, Benzi! Great use of punches too! Have to say, I want that bow punch ... awesome! Did you find that at the great scrapbooking store? Looking forward to seeing your new goodies in use!

Beccas Pysselparadis said...

What a beautiful card, love the bright color and the lily stamp is wonderful :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

Kristine said...

This is STUNNINGLY beautiful! The colors really POP, and your fancy borders adds such elegance. Lovely!! Thanks so much for joinging us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week. *Ü* Hope you're having a blessed week so far!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These lilies look pretty with all that punched lacy goodness. Hey, I'm guessing that's worth some dessert, working out with the punching you did. ;)

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a feminine treat....and LOVE the blooms