Sunday, March 25, 2012

Leibster Award



I received this award from two people recently. They are both wonderful crafters and I am glad they think I'm worthy of receving it.  The are Davi Reed and Debbie Moran.

The idea of the award is that it be given to bloggers with less than 200 followers in the hope that it will bring them new friends and followers.

It has very simple rules and they are as follows:

1 Show your appreciation of the award by thanking the person who awarded you and link back to their blog.
2 Reveal your five choices for the award and let them know.
3 Post the award on your blog.
4 Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blog sphere - other bloggers.
5 Finally and best of all - have fun and spread the love.


I so appreciate this award from Davi and Debbie and hope they don't mind that I handle it this way as I don't like choosing bloggers to give awards to....don't want to leave anyone out. So, I'll just say to each person that visits my blog, consider yourself deserving (because you are) and pick up this award if you like because you all are fantastic.

No comments: