Thursday, April 26, 2012

CCEE Stampers-Scallops, Flowers, and Buttons

Today's challenge at CCEE STAMPERS, given by Cindy Haffner, is to make a card with buttons, scallops, and flowers. I have it covered. My scallops are the Martha Stewart double loop border punch and I'm using a Marianne Design Creatables die called Tags & Buttons. I placed my buttons on Inchie Arts inchies so they wouldn't drown out on my paper.  My flower is a Recollections floral embellishment.  So, that covers the challenge.

My sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company and is called Sending Happy Thoughts.

I'm using a Spellbinders scalloped rectangle nestabilities and the paper is Stampin'Up! Rose Red, PTI white cardstock, and Martha Stewart Feldspar cardstock for the buttons. I don't know the designer paper.

Hope you'll join us this week  at CCEE Stampers.

18 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh, I just love the way you've done your buttons. It reminds me of button cards - and for a single button to be on a card you know it's super special :D. Love those bright happy colours, too - it's been raining all week here, bleach.

Kathy Bradley said...

Benz,
Very pretty card - love your cute little buttons and bright,happy colors - wonderful!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love these wonderful bright colors, and those buttons are just the cutest!!

Marisa said...

Well done on the challenge. those turquoise buttons are too cute :)

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Brenda! Love the DP and the great layout! The buttons are so cute! Have a good time with your visitors!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You've done enough punching/die cutting to make us Punchiez proud of you, Benzi! What a happy card. :)

Bonnie said...

This card does send happy thoughts! Love those scallops and punched buttons. And the flower is gorgeous!

Carol L said...

Your card is so cheerful with those brightly colored papers and cute buttons! I love the flower accent too! By golly, this card has me smiling already :)

Hussena said...

Your card looks so beautiful i love the pretty flower and those buttons so fab!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is definitely a happy card with those pretty colors. I like how you did the borders and those buttons are fab.

Julie Hoffman said...

This is beautiful! I love the bright cheerful colors and pretty flower!

Maria said...

Wow! Super cute card with beautiful colors, Benzi! Love border, sweet button, and flower! Have a great weekend, hugs!!:-))

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Brenda ... love all those gorgeous colours and the flower is so pretty.
Enjoy your time with the munchkins!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Brenda, this card just says SMILE. The bright colors,the offset framing, the buttons, inchies, dp....all are fabulous

nwilliams6 said...

This is such a happy card. I am loving those papers, that flower, and the button thingees, but the sentiment is the best! Hugz!

Davi said...

I love the pretty colors and the red border really sets it off.

Ellen said...

I haven't seen those buttons before! Fabulous! Love the design of your card!