Sunday, February 12, 2012

Featured Stamper

I know, I know, I've made a card just about every day this week. But, today the Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers is a DT member with me on a couple of teams and I just had to case one of her cards. It is Kathy aka Airborne. I cased this gorgeous card of Kathy's. Of course, I changed it up a bit.

I'm using a stamp from my sis again. Isn't she nice to gift me with crafting items? The image is LaBlanche Stamps and is called Wild Flowers. I decided I would leave the image as it except to color the flowers toward the bottom. Added some black cardstock strips and pearls and I'm finished. I think this card can be used for several occasions.

Paper is Stampin'Up! So Saffron, black scraps, and PTI white cardstock

I love the challenge at Stampalot Challenge this week. It is In the Garden. I think that is what my card says. I think they are looking forward to Spring and Summer and so am I, therefore, I'm entering their challenge.

I'm also entering this wonderful challenge, Sweet Stampin'. The challenge is do a CAS card and you must stamp something.  I've used a LaBlanche Stamp image called Wild Flowers.

19 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Beautiful Card! Love how you just colored the flower at the bottom.

nwilliams6 said...

You are lucky to have a sister that gives such meaningful gifts! This image is so pretty and you totally made it pop by coloring those little flowers yellow. I am loving the tabs too. Hugz!!

Hussena said...

oh woqw!!!this is absolutely gorgeous i love the way you have colored the flowers in the bottom its so striking...such an perfect card...and lovely color combo too!!

KER said...

love the pop of yellow on the image...wow

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Brenda! I love the image and how you colored with just a pop of yellow!

Emily Keaton said...

Hey, Benzi! What a fabulous card. I love the pops of yellow on this black and white image.

Did you know that you won blog candy from Dawn Burnworth?

Check it out here:
http://mystampingthyme.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-candy-winners.html

Happy Sunday!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous! Love the B & W with the pop of yellow. Lovely touch with the side tabs too.

mixamatoasties said...

What a striking card - it's lovely.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

Hope to see you again soon.

Susan x

Lynne in NI said...

Heee there goes your lovely sis again! STUNNING card Brenda, that pop of yellow is just perfect!

Kim said...

This is just beautiful! What a great idea! Thanks for joining us at sweet stampin this week.

Carol L said...

You've really made one gorgeous card with that pretty stamp! Coloring only a few flowers adds such an interesting and fun look, and the pearls and tabs on the side are the perfect addition! Fabulous!!

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful stamp and I love how you colored just part of it! I would never have thought of that. Love those black and pearl tags too! A gorgeous card Benzi.

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. I LOVE the black white and yellow. What a pretty combination. You did a great job. :)

Mary Marsh said...

this is so pretty Benzi-love this image and how you jsut did some slight coloring-beautiful

Colleen Dietrich said...

I am thrilled to see you use a La Blanche stamp! I just ordered three or four of them from JoAnn.com, and they should be here tomorrow. I LOVE the look of these stamps.

You've inspired me with the way you used yours, by coloring JUST a few flowers. Really gives it such impact!

brenda said...

What a delightful card Benzi.

Thank you so much for joining us In the Garden at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope you will join us again next month.

B x

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image and the design, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...this is an awesome image...and I love that you just colored the flowers....gorgeous

Ruth said...

A great card for our garden themed challenge. Ruth ,Sir Stampalot DT