Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving/Featured Stamper Vicki Dutcher


It's been a busy weekend and I got behind on some challenges. I'm still rushed but managed to get one card made.

This week on Splitcoast Stampers, Vicki Dutcher was chosen to be Featured Stamper for the week. She has a beautiful gallery of cards. I chose a card to case where she had used some of her wonderful sponging. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1499143?&si=vdutchr I kept her sketch and wanted to make mine a Fall/Thanksgiving card. Changed my nestie and sentiment.

Stamps: A Muse-Birch Forest with Leaves (Left the leaves off)
Paper: Cosmo Cricket-Love Notes Tenderly, SU Soft Suede, white cs
Ink: SU Soft Suede, Memento cantaloupe
Spellbinder's lg octagon
Ribbon from The Paper Studio
Cuttlebug distressed stripes

5 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous! Love the sun behind that great tree image. Lovely fall colors and card. Great tribute to Vicki :D

Emily Keaton said...

What a beautiful card, Benzi!! Your color choices are perfect. Love those trees and your fabulous sun! I really like how you used the octagon nesties--gives your card a really unique look. I hope you had a great weekend :)

marilynprestonn said...

Love your take on Vicki's card. Very pretty tree and nestie shape. You chose the perfect papers for it too. Hugs my friend,Peggy

Colleen Dietrich said...

Perfect T'giving colors, Benzi. And you created such a nice sky effect with your sponging!

pam124 said...

There's some trees I love again Benz. Beautiful colors, b/g behind the image and embossing!! TFS!