Friday, September 24, 2010

A Scary Night-F4A31, Tuesday Taggers, Charisma Cardz, Paper Playtime



Yea, it's Friday! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned.
I'm in a Halloween mood today (don't know why..it is so hot here) but I wanted
to use some of my new supplies...punches, wheel, stamp, ribbon. O.K. enough! LOL
I think the card looks rather like an easel card but it is just the cut that makes it look that way. Also, I punched my spiral in different cuts..I guess to make it look spooky. ????? Funny!
My card is for these challenges:
Splitcoaststampers Free For All, F4A31- Use scallops
Paper Playtime found here AUTUMN-interpret as you like, including Halloween
Tuesday Tagger here IT TAKES ALL SORTS
Their sponsor this week is Ribbon Oasis here
Charisma Cardz here ANYTHING GOES

Recipe:
Stamp-Inkadinkado (no name) purchased at Michael's
Stampin'Up! Jumbo wheel-Frightful Fence
Tim Holtz Alterations Textured Fades Bricked and Woodgrain embossing folder set
Tombow Markers
Martha Stewart bat punch, Martha Stewart ghost corner punch, Stampin'Up! ticket corner punch, Stampin'Up! spiral punch
Spider Web Ribbon-American Craft DLR Halloween
Paper: SU Sahara Sand, PTI white cs, Black textured cs from Hobby Lobby
Versa Mark
Zing black embossing powder
Staz On jet black
Brick wall smeared in SU Soft Suede
Whew!!!! That's it!

11 comments:

Marisa said...

You had lots of fun will all sorts of goodies on this card :) Great use of all the punches and I love the "light" in the jack-o-lantern.

Emily Keaton said...

I think this Halloween card is just the bestest, Benzi!! Wow, it's so clever. Thanks for the great eye candy :)

Carola Bartz said...

What a great card! Spooky, ghoulish - just as it should be for Halloween!

Bonnie McLain said...

Great CARD... Love the fact that you do all these fun challenges too.. addictions are great... only when we can do them the way we want to... LOL...
My E-mail address... bongem@earthlink.net... get in touch with me when you can.. I would like to tell you something... thanks...

I love all the things you play with too.. and also use to do Needlepoint and crewel... taught it for a few years even... love it... but no more... paper addiction is stronger... LOL..

Zoechaos said...

WOW this is so eye catching, it sends thrills up and down my spine LOL Thank you for choosing to share this with us at TT xx Zoe

Vee said...

Fabulous spooky card.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Betty Wright said...

Great look and design, Brenda! The created scene with collage effect looks totally wicked! Great design! Is the little row of tiny webs the wheel or an individual stamp? Great look!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh what a fab spooky creation Benzi! There's just so much to look at on your card!
(Wish I could say it's too hot for Halloween! Its quite a chilly evening here.)

Janis Lewis said...

Eeeeek!!!! Love it! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

Sally H said...

That's very spooky! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is another show stopper....so unique and attractive....eye catching, really.....the drama of the black and white is fab