Friday, October 15, 2010


It's Friday and time for another Queen to be crowned on Splitcoaststampers. She is Crystal aka crystalkbk. I'm sure many of you are familiar with her work. I chose a card to case from her gallery that was easy peasy as I have little time today. I wanted to make a Christmas card ...time is getting shorter and shorter to get those made. I am using an embossing folder that I just decided today I liked better than I thought. It has so much texture and pretty designs.
Can't wait to get my new camera ( I mentioned in my last post) up and going. The next thing I need is a light studio..oh, so much to do, want, and need. LOL

Recipe:
Stamp: Stampin'Up! - Gifted
Paper: Stampin'Up! Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White cardstock, SU Jolly Holiday dsp
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: silver cording from Bead Party, Cuttlebug embossing folder (Ornament Collection)

That's it...such an easy card!!!!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Oooh, fun embossing folder :) Darling CAS Christmas card.

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty C&S card, and I too love that embossing folder! Actually, it's the first time I've seen it! I need to get geared up with my Christmas cards too, so thanks for the inspiration! Happy weekend :)

Emily Keaton said...

This is really cute, Benzi!! I just love all the ornaments you worked in on this. The silve cording looks fabulous!!

Francie G. said...

What a fabulous embossed background! Love all the white with the pop of color! Beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

Smashing card, Benzi! I love that embossed background, it's stunning. And I really like the silver cord detail x

Basslady said...

again such a wonderful christmas card...as i am a huge folder-fan, i love those cards and all the possibilities...
love the dots on the image and the green stripe...
very sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo