Thursday, December 23, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

My blogger friend, Marisa/Rosemary Reflections has tagged me with some fun about 'Four Things'.

Here is what I came up with:

Four shows you watch:
1. NCIS
2. Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel
3. Law & Order: SVU
4. Pawn Stars


Four things you are passionate about: 
1. Family
2. Singing in choir
3. Church
4. Telling the truth

Four words/phrases you say a lot:
1. Good grief
2. Bless your heart! (yes, some of these are southern talk)
3. For Heaven's Sake!
4. Just a minute, just a minute! Especially when I'm on the computer blogging, uploading, or        commenting and someone asks me to do something.

Four things you learned from the past:
1. Never give up on anyone
2. You're never too old to learn
3. How you live your life influences your children and everyone around you
4. Love conquers all

Four places you would like to go:
1. Alaska
2. New Zealand
3. Japan
4. New York City during Christmas holidays

Four things you did yesterday:
1. Slept until 9:00 a.m. (because I woke up in the night for about 2 hrs.)
2. Cleaned up the kitchen after dinner guests the night before (yes, I left it overnight) LOL
3. Went to Lowe's
4. Talked on the phone to my out of town sis

Four things you are looking forward to:
1. Hot summer
2. Seeing my children and other family during Christmas
3. Working in my yard again when Spring arrives
4. Starting choir rehearsals again in late January

Four things you love about winter:
1. Getting it over with (Did you guess I don't care for winter?)
2. Snow,  if we are fortunate enough to get any
3. Warm fireplace
4. Wearing boots and pretty scarves

Four people I've tagged to play along:  (It's o.k. if you have no time as I know everyone is busy, but it is fun.)
Carol-Our Little Inspirations
Julie-Julie Makes Cards
Lynne-Ruby-Dooby-Doo's Stampin Spot
Joanne- .The Inky Ocean Gazer
Please have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

So much fun reading your answers, Brenda :) Love a person who tells the truth (((hugs)))! Thanks for taking the time to do this. Always love to find out more about a person :) Blessings to you my friend!

Lynne in NI said...

I played along. Looking at your answers I hate winter too, and I reckon me and you should just take off on our holidays to New Zealand or New York! LOL ... if only!

Bonnie said...

Merry Christmas Benzi. I do hope you can spend the day with your family! Although a quiet day of stamping can be good consolation! Wishing you many creative moments in the coming year. Hugs...

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, how fun it was to read more about you, Benzi!! I was honored to be tagged by Marisa, too. But mine will have to wait until after deadlines the first week in January. I can't wait to be free of all this work!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I combined my answers with my Christmas post, so you can check that out when you have the time.

Was cool to see that we have much more in common besides stamping and our love for the ocean....it truly is a 'small world'

Julie said...

Thanks for tagging me on this Brenda! I'll play along in the next couple of days. I was down with the flu when you originally posted this. I love that you say Bless Your Heart! One of my favorie phrases but I don't use it. I hate winter too - and I live in Michigan!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Always a pleasure to find out more about you, Benzi! I forgot that Marisa had tagged me and I need to do this, too. :)