Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

I am almost ashamed to say I received this blog award on December 12 from Kathy Bradley/Entering Kathyville and am just now getting it posted.  Well, you know how crazy it gets at Christmas, Kathy. Forgive me? You should take a look at her pretty cats on her blog..here.

I am supposed to tell you 8 things about myself.

1. I love mysteries-books/movies/all kinds
2. Love organization
3. The ocean is one of my favorite places
4. This girl does not care for cooking.
5. My favorite flowers are tulips, especially yellow ones.
6. I fell on my patio and broke my right leg, left foot, and right wrist (about 6 years ago-maybe more..I've tried to forget). I'm sure you're wondering how that could possibly happen. LOL
7. I am afraid of the dark. (Yes, I am)
8. I love sunsets and sometimes photograph them.

I'm supposed to pass this on to 8 more bloggers but because everyone is so busy now and I would love to pass it to everyone I've met, I will leave it posted here and if anyone visiting me would like to have this award, please take it and tell everyone I gave it to you. Kathy, thank you so much and happy blogging.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Loved reading your answers. Was giggling away as I don't like cooking either and thankfully have a hubby who does :) Tulips are also my favorite flower. Wondering how on earth you broke so many parts of your body in one fall! Guessing it's the stairs?

Carol L said...

Oh My Gosh Brenda, when you fall down, you REALLY fall down!! OUCH!! You must have had quite an extended rest after that accident! Whew! I'm so glad you're recovered and back up on your feet again! Take care now, ya hear?!
Happy Happy HAPPY new year!!!!

Lynne in NI said...

#6 ..... O-U-C-H!!!! That's quite impressive to break so many different parts of your body in one fell swoop!
And I soooo agree about the cooking ... thankfully Greg loves it and does 99.9% of ours!