Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SCS Sketch Challenge


This is my second post today as I wanted to do a sneak peek card using two new images from Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps, A Heinrich Co.  The two sets I'm using are Learned Lesson  and Bring on the Sun (seniment only). The blog hop starts 8/14 and these stamps will be for sale. Hope you'll hop along with us and maybe you'll be the lucky recipient of some awesome stamp sets.

My card is for the Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge 397.

I'm using Spellbinders circle and circle scallop nestabilities and a Creative Imaginations "Beloved" tag for the Happy Birthday Sentiment. The designer paper is unknown. I paper pieced my apple.

10 comments:

Carla S. said...

Great card, Brenda! Very eye-catching design!

Ellen Taylor said...

Fabulosu paper pieced apple! Love the sketch and your mix of papers! Awesome work girl!!

Bonnie said...

I love the pieced apple and these bright colors!

Carol L said...

ah, that paper-pieced apple steals the show here! I love all the colors and texture! Festive!

Pam~ said...

Gorgeous use of designer paper and a great layout! Adore your apple! I like apples like you like birds. My kitchen is done in apples so if this card is looking for a home, remember me...lol!

cebelica said...

Wonderful card! I like how that apple stands out. Hugs! xx

nwilliams6 said...

Fun sketch, colors, and elements. I have tomorrow off so I may try to do a few sketch challenges - hubby seems to think I should do some errands (HA). Hugz!

Joanne (jojot) said...

really a fabulous use of the sketch....loved it on SCS and now on my second look...bright and fun

Colleen Dietrich said...

That apple looks fabulous paper pieced like this.

Lynne in NI said...

What a work of art! I always love how you mix your colour themes.