Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yorkie Post


I made my card for the Less is More challenge #80. The card should be one layer and should include fur or feathers.

I also am including this card in the Dirty Dozen Fan Club Gallery challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The central theme is 'In the Neighborhood'. It should be something you see in your neighborhood.
Well, I see people walking their little Yorkies in my neighorhood giving them exercise and showing how adorable they are...and they really are.

My son and daughter-in-law have a Yorkie, at least she does and my son has a Doberman. What a pair. But, guess who is in charge...the little Yorkie because she has been there the longest. If the Dobie bothers her, she just gives a little growl and the Dobie walks off...too funny. This card will go to my dil for her birthday and she is sure to love it.

Recipe:
Stamp-Digital image from Stamp n Doodle/Yorkie Post-I think it is sold only in rubber now.
Paper-PTI white cardstock
Accessories-Copics, black and white gingham ribbon

17 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Wow!!! This is just stunning!!! What a big punch it packs with just a little bit!!! Stunning!!!

Chrissie said...

This is super Benzi...I'm sure your DIL will love it!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

What a fab card - love the image and the ribbon

Kathyk

Beebeebabs said...

Way toooo cute - love it tfs!!!

An'Jenic G. said...

OMG this so so cute! I have a Yorkie and I just know my sweet Brownie would love this. CAS card! TFS AJ-

Mandi said...

Sweet little card
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Carina said...

very cute card!
Carina

Carol L said...

I absolutely ADORE this card! I'm off to find that stamp for myself :) Super cute!!

Ellen Taylor said...

Love this cas card! The Yorkie is adorable. Have a fab day girl!!

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh how cute! This makes me think of my boss. He has a Yorkie and the poor thing always has Bronchitis like me.....lol This is darling.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

JD/ Jill said...

This is so adorable!

Julie said...

I absolutely LOVE this card Brenda!!! We have two Yorkies and this card made me smile the minute I saw it!! Totally Adorable!!! Your DIL is going to just LOVE this card I'm sure!!! The gingham ribbon is the perfect way to dress up this one layer beauty!!! Just Beautiful!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww I LOVE it and your DIL will too! Such a cute Yorkie ... nearly as cute as a Westie :)

Bonnie said...

This little guy is so adorable stepping out of the postage stamp! And you know how I love gingham ribbon. Just the perfect touch!

nwilliams6 said...

Not sure how I missed this card - I absolutely love it!!! How adorable in every way - and I usually don't like one layered cards! Love your story about the Yorkie and the Doberman - you know people are that way too. LOL! Hugz!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so sweet and simple...and one of my absolute favs....what a precious pup

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such a funny story about your grand dogs! Cute card too....love how the paw comes through the stamp. Too cute!