Thursday, July 3, 2014

Birthday Weekend


My 4 yr. old granddaughter and her brother will be celebrating their birthdays this weekend with a party. The WT486 challenge on Splitcoaststampers is to do a card or project with balloons. I made this one for my granddaughter. She loves monsters, though I am seeing her lean toward princesses, lately.  I'm not sure yet what kind of card I'll make for my grandson but I better hurry and get it made.

I hope all my friends in the states have a wonderful July 4th. I know it is not going to be so good, though, with Hurricane Arthur stirring up trouble. Please stay safe.

Recipe:
Stamps-Little Miss Muffett/Monster Balloons
Paper-PTI white cardstock, PTI Bitty Dot Basics
Ink-Tuxedo Black
Accessories-Memory Box alphabet soup letter dies, Copics


14 comments:

Becky said...

This is adorable Brenda! Your granddaughter will just love this :).

jimlynn said...

By the time that little granddaughter hits 5 she'll probably think monsters are terrible and love the princess - but in the meantime, she's going to simply ADORE this precious card!! Love your coloring on here and it's such a happy card!
Very cute, Have a fun time at the party and a great weekend.
Happy Birthday to her and her brother!
Lynn

Cathy said...

That's a cute pink monster...
What an adorable Birthday card.
I really love it Benzi.
I have started watching the mailbox.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your monster card is adorable...waiting to see the one you make for your grandson
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Carla S. said...

Super cute monster card, Brenda! Happy birthday to your grandkids! I'm sure their party will be fun. Lucky for us, Arthur shouldn't be an issue! Have a great holiday weekend!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it.

Beebeebabs said...

Tooooo cute - such a cute card and image and Happy Birthday to your Grands - have a great weekend!!!

Donna Ellis said...

how cute! your granddaughter will love it! Hope you don't have any flooding or wind damage from Arthur - we just had some streams of very difficult winds and rain from the bands. hugs, de

Carol L said...

What a cute and fun little monster!! I love the pink theme, and she's sure to absolutely love this one!!

Hussena said...

What a sweet card this is Benzi. I love those balloons and the way you have placed the die cut alpha's ..Just got this die and am so glad now that I did after having seen you use it :)

nwilliams6 said...

I am definitely partial to this one - love pink! Cute, cute, cute! Hugz!

Maria said...

Awww...happy birthday to your granddaughter! The little monster is too cute holding all the colorful balloons! Love the way you did the sentiment! Have a great weekend, hugs!

~Tammy~ said...

Super adorable! How cute she loves monsters! A pink one is perdect!

Davi said...

This is a darling card for your granddaughter Brenda!! I know she will be delighted with it ;)