Monday, July 26, 2010

Sheep Stood in Wonder



Today's Splitcoast Clean and Simple challenge, CAS77, is to be inspired from a children's book,
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. I decided to go with the red and blue colors but no fish. I wanted to make a Christmas card with this wonderful sheep image. It didn't have to be colored and I just added a sentiment and ribbon and it is finished.
Stamps: Rubber Art Stamps-Sheep and Stars, Sentiment is Studio g
Ink: Stampin'Up! Night of Navy
Paper: Stampin'Up! Real Red cardstock
Sheer blue ribbon

7 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aww, there's those little sheepies that you love so much! How neat to pair them in today's CAS challenge with those colors. And now it's one more Xmas card down!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Welcome to blogland - You are official - I am following your blog - LOL I wasn't sure I had the correct blog - your avatar sure looks different!! Very nice picture~~~ You have done a WONDERFUL JOB on your blog!! Plan on it taking up a lot of your time.... Later V

Emily Keaton said...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-Benzi!! This is adorable! I just love those sheep. They look terrific in blue on red! Nicely done :)

Priscilla said...

CONGRATS on the new blog..LOOKING GOOD!!! :)

pam124 said...

Benzi, A HUGE congrats on your new blog. I wanted to be the 1st member, but lil' ole me is behindz the timez!! I love that you added a z to the end of Stampz. I just now caught it. Good luck and I'm so proud of you!!

P.S. you know I love this card as I commented on the SCS gallery!

Hugs
pam

Unknown said...

I'm so thrilled that you started a blog. Congratulations. I just love this card. You know I'm a sheep lover too.
Hugs and Kisses
Barbara (Sprinkles)

Marisa said...

You go girl :D Welcome to blog land!!! You'll love it. Signed up as a follower and look forward to seeing more :D