Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pine Cones and Needles=Masculine





While I was on vacation this past week, I decided I would finally start a blog. I'm hoping to have a lot of fun and hope you'll come by often for a visit. For my first card, I need a masculine for Speedy's Friends challenge at Mark's Finest Papers. Love these pine cones and needles and they needed no coloring. It was a fun and easy card.

Stamps: Hero Arts-Big Pine Cone, Mark's Finest Paper sentiment (Our Family Tree)

Ink: Stampin'Up! Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip

Spellbinder's Deckle Nestie

Making Memories antique copper brad

Twine
Paper is Corn Husk from Mark's Finest Papers



7 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

I do love that deckled edge for each of the four quadrants! And those forest-y images are perfectly masculine.

Congratulations on starting your own blog! You'll have so much fun. It is (almost) as addicting as making cards!

Emily Keaton said...

Woo-hoo, Benzi!! Congratulations on starting your blog! This looks wonderful. I know you are going to have fun with it. Lovely card--great pine cones, cool layout. A GREAT masculine card!! Great work :) [BTW, love your blog name!!]

pam124 said...

Benz, I think this is a fabulous card. I'm in love with those leaves and the deckled panels you used. I still can't believe Benz, the billion, has a BLOG!! Hugz!

Sue T said...

Nicely done Brenda, have fun with your blog...'
No time for one right now maybe when both boys graduate from school...lol~

Colleen Dietrich said...

Benzi, I made a card similar to this one because I liked it so much! It'll be on my blog later tonight. I also linked back to your blog on this card.

THanks for the inspiration!!

Ellen Taylor said...

Fantastic masculine fall card Benz! Love the colors of your images and those deckled edges are fantastic!! Thanks for sharing my blog candy! You are such a sweetie boo!

Ellen Taylor said...

Oh yeah.....forgot to wish you good luck!