Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CAS Christmas-Amaryllis


Just a quick post for my card joining in the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on Splitcoaststampers. It's a week of Dirty Dozen challenges and stamping. I have found it to be a lot of fun. Wish I had time to do all the challenges, but no way. The member companies will be giving away prizes. You have to be a Fan Club member to join.  If you're not familiar with this, you may want to get over there and check it out by clicking on my link above.
My card is for DTGD12vdutchr and DTGD12va.sunshine.

I'm using  Flourishes Calendar Set 8 September through December for my image. Love that Amaryllis. I colored it with Copics and then added a sentiment from Stampabilities Merry Little Christmas.

That's it, folks! I'll have a card posted Thursday and that may be it until Monday..unless I get to do a Queen for the Day on Friday. I have visitors for the weekend and I'll be busy with real life.

15 comments:

Pam~ said...

Stunning, Brenda! Great job with your coloring!

Marisa said...

Wonderful CAS Christmas card.

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Brenda! Fantastic CAS design and gorgeous coloring!

Hussena said...

Such a Beautiful Card Benzi :) Love the way you have Stamped those Flowers and Colored Them..Just Gorgeous !!

nwilliams6 said...

I wish I had time to do them all too - they are all so great. This CAS Christmas card is beautiful - love the bright color on the flower. Beautiful stuff my friend!

Carol L said...

You've colored those flowers so beautifully, I didn't even recognize them as a stamp set that I own! This is one beautiful CAS card, and I love the fonts too!

Beebeebabs said...

Wow absolutely gorgeous as always - love it tfs!!!

NanaConnie said...

Wow! Stunning, Benzi!

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a fabulous, fabulous Christmas card, Benzi. I love it! You still have my addy, right? ;) LOL

Thanks for the get well wishes. I'm tired of having breathing issues! They ain't gone yet, but I sure hope soon.

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful CAS card Brenda, love that image and the colours are gorgeous.
Have a fun weekend with your visitors. I'm off to Donegal tomorrow with Greg and Ruby-doo for a few days, so we're hoping for some sunshine (though we'd settle for not having constant rain LOL!)

Davi said...

Beautiful C&S Brenda!! Those amaryllis look so real.
PS You really must try doodling :)

Mary Marsh said...

very pretty card Benzi-love the cas design-I have put off Vicki's challenge because these types of cards give me fits (lol)

Joanne (jojot) said...

CAS gorgeousness

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful Amaryllis, Benzi! It's perfect for this CAS card. I hope you had a good weekend with your company.

Colleen Dietrich said...

SO gorgeous!