Sunday, July 29, 2012

White as Snow

I know, I know, I said my Friday card would probably be the last until Monday. But, today I wanted to play in the DTGD12 challenge on Splitcoaststampers. It was a challenge by the community manager, Lydia/UnderstandBlue. You must be a fan club member to join this challenge and we are to keep the details to fan club members only. Hmmmmmm....I'm thinking you may can guess what this challenge is if you look close enough. LOL  It's not too late to join and get into the challenges. There are MANY prizes being given away.

My card is  entered into the Simon Says Stamp  Challenge-Anything Goes

Recipe:
Stamps-Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps, A Heinrich Co. Dogwood Blossoms
Ink-Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories-Martha Stewart Laurel leaf punch around the page, Marianne Design Creatables/Leaves, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder

20 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

The white on white looks so lovely Benzi

Hussena said...

This is such an elegant card Love the white on white look!!

Marisa said...

You know I love white on white cards and this one is fabulous!! Great use of the leaf border!

Beebeebabs said...

Awwwww absolutely beautiful - love it.!!!

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Brenda! I love all the white and the diecuts! It's so elegant!

Basslady said...

hun, this is such a masterpiece!

love it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

nwilliams6 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Benz! Wow - now I want to go play in the challenge too and I already put all my stuff away! LOL! Hugz!

Carol L said...

Your white on white card is just gorgeous!! I love all the embossing and simple sentiment with that pretty bow! Nice!

Lin said...

Beautiful white card! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Ellen Taylor said...

Ouch! My jaw hurts now since it hit the floor after looking at this beauty! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING creation Benz!!

Davi said...

White on white is hard to do and this is just fabulous fabulous :)

Janine said...

Such a great basket - love the pop against the white.

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous! You definitely nailed that challenge.
(Oh and I refuse to be enabled until pay day at the very earliest so don't show me anything I NEED to buy until the 22nd!)

Pam~ said...

You mastered elegant with this beauty! Love the white on white look!

Bonnie said...

Love this white on white. So elegant!

Bonnie said...

Love this white on white. So elegant!

Melissa Bove said...

Stunning card! So very elegant!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Colleen Dietrich said...

L-O-V-E!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow.wow.wowza

Julie said...

Gorgeous and Stunning! LOVE the white on white!!! Beautiful!!!