Friday, May 27, 2011

Hisbiscus

Another Friday and it is time or a new QFTD on Splitcoaststampers. This week it is Pam aka bailmac.
Here is the card I cased. My image was too large to slant like hers.  I do love how she used her spiral punch.
My card was also for the Free for All challenge on SCS. It was Anything Goes with a twist to use something that is a freebie. Mine was the designer paper from a paper pad given to me by my sister.

I'm using a Kitchen Sink Stamp-3 step hibiscus. Absolutely love it!!

Entering these challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey #11 - Anything Goes/Or use a favorite...my image
Paper Play Challenges #21-Blossoms and Blooms
Creative Card Crew-Anything Goes

Recipe:
Stamps: Kitchen Sink Stamps-3 step hibiscus, Stampin'Up! Happy Thoughts (sentiment)
Paper: PTI white cardstock, Hannah paper pad/K&CO, coral cardstock from Hobby Lobby
Ink: Flower: Stampin'Up! So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Cameo Coral-Flower Centers Cranberry Crisp, -
Leaves: Memento Pear Tart, New Sprout, and Cottage Ivy, -sentiment is Memento Bamboo Leaves
Accessories: Celebrate It ribbon, SU 1 1/4" punch, SU spiral punch

13 comments:

Basslady said...

sweety, you are so magnificent!

your card is such a work of art!
the 3-step-stamp is awesome...seems like a painting...

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Marisa said...

Gorgeous flowers and loving the spiral punch down the side. Great card :)

Diane said...

Wow...this is a gorgeous card....I am trying to comment and unchecking my google sign in ..like you suggested...hope it works...thanks alot!

Shirley said...

I needed this today!! Raining here and trying to get my Mojo back! This is just stunning. Love how you did your flowers and the whole design!

Bonnie said...

These hibiscus are beautiful Benzi! Your coloring is awesome! They look like they're growing off the page!

Carol L said...

You made a stunning card here with those pretty floral images! I love the spiral-punched border and DP colors! Nice job!
Wishing you and yours a wonderful, fun-filled extended holiday weekend :)

Dawn B. said...

I love these stamps too.. They are some of my favorite. My hibiscus is just starting to grow. This turned out great. I got to meet Pam at a retreat. She is so nice and has a great sense of humor. Lots of fun. :)

Davi said...

WOW WOW this is stunning!! I LOVE your image Brenda!! The colors you used along with the punched edge is really BEAUTIFUL!! I have different colors of hibiscus that are blooming right now, this reminds me of them:)

Emily Keaton said...

You *stamped* that, Benzi? Wow, this is beautiful!! So colorful, and what a great use of the spiral punch. I LOVE it!

Céline said...

fab card, the stamp is amazing
thanks for sharing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline PPC dt

Lynne in NI said...

WOW! What an amazing flower!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just GORGEOUS!!~

Julie said...

Love this Brenda! Gorgeous flower and gorgeous colors!